QA Test Engineer – Hyderabad, India
Must demonstrate good understanding of QA Testing concepts, familiarity with use of automated tools to accomplish QA Test activities, etc.
ShipConsole is looking for a 2+ yrs. experienced QA Test Engineer with relevant experience to take software engineering to a new level, drive improvements in manual as well as automated software testing. Your main responsibilities will be to design, develop, and implement manual and automated tests for the various products of ShipConsole.
Responsible for managing software testing with various aspects of testing involving test plan development, test case design, test execution, test automation, etc.
- Review of Functional and Design Specs to develop test plans and test cases, designs strategies for automating and executing the tests.
- Should take responsibility for Quality Standards of the Product.
- Create and manage automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver. Execute automated tests and targeted test cases as required for validation of various products.
- Record test results, analyze and report test metrics accordingly. Analyze metrics to recommend improvements in Release and Testing processes.
- Maintain and keep automated test suite updated with release changes.
- Exposure to API Testing is desired.
- Cross Functional Skill Development – Learn new skills and roles to meet the needs of the team.
- Identify, isolate and track defects throughout testing
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. An effective team player and strong collaborator, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed.
Software Release Manager - Hyderabad, India
Must demonstrate excellent command of Software Release concepts, skills to foster collaboration with multiple teams, drive to improve processes, ….
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and manage Platform and Product releases into Production
- Drive the end-to-end release process – for multiple planned releases, and unplanned releases in advance of General Availability across Customer and product base
- Helps align release calendar to ensure overlaps are minimized to ensure rapid deployments with high quality
- Assist the teams in establishing a consistent and predictable release cadence
- Create an environment whereby the teams are informed and in agreement on delivery goals, complex dependencies, and exception processes
- Drive end-to-end release workflows and steps – to ensure on-time and effective delivery and deployment
- Establish clear release criteria to ensure high-quality releases
- In coordination with Managers, facilitate cross-organization coordination and collaboration to solve needs for complex testing, validation, and deployments
- Manage risk and issues across the deployment cycles to reduce impact and frequency of occurrence
- Actively collaborate with Engineering cross-functional teams to refine and improve the release process in a data-driven, solutions-oriented manner
- 10+ Years of Previous experience as Technical Release Manager
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science or similar. If you do not have one but you are really good (and can show it), we still want to hear from you.
- Knowledge in Java/J2EE architecture, build tools like Maven
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team in order to complete critical tasks and initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks at a fast pace
- Empathic and very good communicator, able to adjust the communication style with engineers as well as top-management.
Senior QA Engineer- Hyderabad, India
- Devise, document, and execute detailed test plans for all assigned projects
- Conduct comprehensive testing on all software products and applications
- Evaluate and test software programs to verify all assigned projects function according to internal and external user requirements
- Ability to create and execute test scripts for both manual and automated testing
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects in software and related systems on an advanced level
- Write test documents including test plan, test cases and test summaries
- Ability to document knowledge of product and processes
- Perform hands-on QA including data quality/integrity for new features and regression testing
- Provide detailed report and analysis of all defects, risks, and issues identified during testing of all assigned projects
- Work together with developers to resolve all identified defects, risks, and issues identified during testing of all assigned projects
- Review support documentation for accuracy and usability
- Assist with troubleshooting production-level issues, and support for production releases
- Prepare projects for end-user testing
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality processes including Required Documentation, and Testing Processes
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, QA, and product managers) to communicate progress and testing status
- BS degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years in testing experience (both manual and automation testing)
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches
- Strong background in developing QA processes and metrics
- Familiarity with development and build tools (e.g Maven , etc.)
- Automation experiences and familiarity with automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Selenium) a big plus
- Familiarity with Agile development process and tools (e.g. JIRA Agile)
- Excellent follow-through skills; self-motivated and detail-oriented. Takes pride in one’s work and strives for excellence
- Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Customer Support Engineer- Hyderabad, India
- Provide high-quality responses to customer questions and problems.
- Work closely with engineering and manufacturing to resolve customer issues.
- Identify trends in support inquiries, and generate corrective actions when necessary, to reduce customer issues.
- Provide customers with status updates on product returns and repairs.
- Strive to resolve customer issues based on SLAs
- Work closely with research and development teams to determine root cause and possible solutions
- Help maintain documentation of X-ES support interactions by including responses in the customer support tracking system.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Hands on experience with distributed and/or enterprise applications
- Knowledge of the
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills ·
- Strong understanding of support processes – handling tickets, monitoring, processes and metrics
- Familiarity with load balancers, network components and infrastructure components
Customer Support Head- Hyderabad, India
Be able to conduct Quarterly Business Review with customers to go over support performance; including creating QBR template, recommend metrics needed to measure and report Support team performance. Analyze metrics and recommend improvements on support process, software product improvements. Groom and Train leads to conduct QBRs going forward.
- Create scalable customer support processes that we will use to build a world-class customer support capability
- Address technical issues identified by customer feedback and triages issues to engineering team as necessary
- Deeply understand customers’ needs and serve as the voice of the customer
- Identify, prioritize, and advocate for features that will improve our products and customer experience
- Stand up and lead our customer support team, setting strategic direction, objectives, and performance metrics for this team
- Build out and utilize tools and processes to monitor, analyze, and report on customer satisfaction and team performance
- Monitor team performance and provide coaching as needed to ensure both individual and team KPI deliverables are met
- Customer service mindset that allows you to develop and cultivate strong relationships with our customers
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities
- Understanding of customer business processes, utilizing your expertise and appropriate product functionalities to address customer issues
- Commercial expertise that allows you to understand and act on what our customers care about most
- Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Strong self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment that is capable and willing to wear multiple hats and own end-to-end processes and follow-up
- Ability to work in ambiguity and build and create processes without clear guidelines
- Effective collaboration with customers and Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams
- Experience using database tools and dashboarding tools; basic coding knowledge
- 10+ years of experience in customer success function
- Experience with multi-tier customer support capability, including overnight support
- Knowledge and experience working with a product that includes custom integrations
- Experience building a customer support team preferred
Software Development Manager- Hyderabad, India
- Provide leadership in delivering technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability (UI Usability, Security as well needed)
- Provide leadership (Architecture, Design, Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance on our Sales technology systems that interact with channels and core systems
- Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards
- Experience building and maintaining large software platforms, client, and employee enablement initiatives.
- Mentor, motivate and lead the team for success.
- Experience in building elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code
- 10+ years of progressive development experience
- Implementation experience with
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have technical lead experience for complex projects.
- Ability to influence the architecture and design.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot production issues.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience and exposure to API gateways
- Experience building cloud enabled APIs
Support Lead- Hyderabad, India
- Drive technical development and support for technology objectives and business requirements
- Assist in the creation of project architecture and detailed design documentation per required deliverables.
- Lead application development efforts and perform code reviews, work with software vendors, coach developers, and advise teams of our standard requirements, security standards, methodology and processes.
- To assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy
- Work closely with the development team to ensure standards are met in projects
- Communicate and validate solution execution with Lead developers, and program / project manager
- Participate in defect triage and work with project team to resolve prioritized defect fixes
- Ensure integrity of new process workflows and transfer knowledge to Sustain and IT Operations teams.
- Work with project management counterparts to deliver broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences
- 5+ years of experience in
- Strong experience in Java, databases such as Oracle, SqlServer, and AWS.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to software development
- Ability to think critically and develop high quality project deliverables and ensure technology solution meets requirements
- Knowledge of enterprise platforms and operating systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Superior interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical approach; strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of Information Security Policy and Procedures
Platform Technical Skills
- Oracle/Exadata, SQL Server
- Not sure which position /positions above would be responsible for creating and practicing CMMI standards (or similar such standards, if CMMI is no longer desired for Software Products). Pls include this aspect as well into responsibilities section of positions, as required.