Want to stay on top of loading daily currency exchange rates?
We can help. Check out below on how RatesLoader can help your organization?
RatesLoader automates the process of fetching currency exchange rates from your data sources like OANDA and Xignite and loading them into Oracle Cloud ERP Applcations replacing manual processes and eliminating the risk of human error.
RatesLoader improves the process of fetching currency exchange rates from OANDA and loading them into the Daily Rates table in Oracle ERP Cloud by automating the steps of fetching, formatting and loading the daily rates data that your business needs into Oracle Cloud. It is fast, automated and it does not require any additional hardware or Oracle subscription licenses to run. RatesLoader can be setup to run in less than 24 hours. Once setup, it does not require any periodic support or maintenance.
- Quick and Easy setup.
- Automates the process of fetching currency exchange rates and loading them into Oracle Cloud ERP
- Optionally load Period Average Rates
- Rates fetched are stored in a file and archived for reference
- Sends email notifications with load status and process ID for reference
- Option to receive all notifications or failure notifications ony
- Scheduled to run at a time specified by you
- Eliminates need to manually fetch and load the data
- No custom programming and maintenance required
- No upfront investment – no additional hardware or Oracle licenses needed
- Monitored by our support team
- Flexibility to add/remove Currency Codes at any time
Frequently Asked Questions
Can RatesLoader import Period Average Rates? Does it calculate the rates?
What are the data sources?
How often are the daily rates loaded?
Can I change the requirements after the initial implementation?
Is the subscription to Rates data provider included or do I need my own subscription?
I have offices in Asia and I need the rates for ‘tomorrow’s’ date loaded early. Can RatesLoader handle that requirement?
What ERP Systems does RatesLoader integrate with?
What is the pricing structure?
How much is the support fee? Are there any other hidden fees after the implementation?
Does it require any additional license from Oracle? Is RatesLoader installed in our network?
Do you offer FREE TRIAL? Can I try before I buy?
7 Day Free Trial
Fill in the details to request a free trial: