Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One is an integrated applications suite of extensive Enterprise Resource planning software.
ShipConsole now provides integration with Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) and this is a strong step forward for ShipConsole in its mission to optimize and simplify shipping and logistics for Oracle Applications at an affordable price.
ShipConsole’s integration with Oracle JDE is very comprehensive. Its easy to use software creates an integration between Oracle JD Edwards and freight carriers like UPS, FedEx and various LTL carriers. Tasks such as online shipment processing, label printing, shipment tracking, instantaneous proof-of-delivery documentation, and Oracle ship confirmation can all be done from a single unified interface in ShipConsole. This enhances productivity and makes the software a one-stop-shop for all shipment related information. For a list of features that ShipConsole’s software offers click here.
ShipConsole for Oracle JD Edwards is available as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). The SaaS is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is run on a monthly subscription model.
As shown in the diagram below, Multi-Carrier Shipping Software is essential in today’s global supply chains to manage costs and deal with the myriad of complex choices available. Having the right shipping software to integrate with Oracle JDE can significantly reduce an organization’s transportation spend and enhance their customer experience.
The benefits of shipping with ShipConsole vs. shipping without ShipConsole include:
- Increasing shipping volumes and productivity by having a one-stop shipping solution
- Reducing transportation spend with freight shopping
- Identifying billing errors using the freight audit report
- Avoiding delivery delays and additional fees with address validation
- Saving on international shipments using AES direct
- Enhancing customer loyalty with integrated tracking and shipment notifications
- Eliminating manual data entry
- Experiencing being able to ship, print labels, ship confirm, check shipment statuses and proof of delivery in significantly less time than before
- Printing shipping labels and shipping documents from a single user interface
- Getting easy access to shipping data and freight costs from Oracle JD Edwards ERP
- Getting access to integrated rate shopping with carriers from Oracle JD Edwards