Go-Live in within a few days or weeks, not months, with Oracle-integrated cloud shipping software.
Migrating to a new shipping software can be very complex and time consuming. Thankfully, at ShipConsole we consistently follow the following steps to help you successfully on-board your Oracle shipping software integrations and enhancements:
Let’s recap the eight steps needed to succeed in your shipping software project with ShipConsole!
- Gather Requirements/Sign SOW: Set your project and your team up for success with in-depth discussions on business requirements, goals, and communication styles.
- Project Planning/Kick off: We’ll collaborate with you to determine your business requirements and conduct a gap analysis.
- Installation: Our ShipConsole team will install the software, and complete the required setups on Oracle and the software application to best fit your goals. We will ensure to close the gap between your current and optimal levels of performance.
- Configuration: We’ll configure and test the software, and will also ask for your feedback along the way to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Training: Your end-users will receive hands-on training and guided documents to learn about how to use ShipConsole’s software.
- Testing: We will help you test the full software to make sure you’re comfortable using ShipConsole on your own!
- Go-Live: It’s time to deploy the software to all users.
- Hypercare: Our team is happy to provide 24/7 assistance when needed!
Each organization executes software projects differently. It all depends on your company’s needs, budget, and resources. Are you interested in transforming your supply chain using this project methodology? If so, we at ShipConsole are available to consult with you on your desired shipping goals.
ShipConsole is a fully configurable Oracle shipping software that integrates with over 200 carriers.
Pavan Telluru works as a Product Manager at ShipConsole. He brings over a decade of experience to his current role where he’s dedicated to conducting product demos to prospects and partners about how to organizations can efficiently manage their shipping execution process. He also leads marketing efforts at ShipConsole.